Hello world! I am resurrected again! I apologize for the late update here. Life is so busy right now especially that I am already working. Not really my dream job but it is better than nothing. My dream job is traveling around the world while earning a living. lolz! I am thinking when it is going to happen…maybe next year, in 5 years? hmmm…hopefully soon!
I am thankful before I started this job, I did able to spent a vacation in Southeast Asia especially in the Philippines. That dream of visiting the island of Boracay finally came into reality. That vacation in Asia was planned months and even years before it commence. Thanks to my family, relatives, siblings and friends for all the support. I had a great time visiting Philippines again.
The beautiful sunset in Boracay, Philippines during my travel to Southeast Asia this year. In 2012, Boracay was awarded as the best island in the world from the international travel magazine Travel + Leisure.
Geographically speaking Boracay is located 2 km off the northwest tip of Panay Island in the Western Visayas region. This island and its beaches are very famous to international tourists. No wonder, I witnessed a lot of guests and visitors from different countries worldwide.
More on that this island and its beaches have received awards from numerous travel publications and agencies including the following;
1. Boracay is among the “Most Beautiful Beaches in the Philippines”
2. Boracay was awarded in the “Travelers’ Choice 2011” by TripAdvisor as the second best beach (out of 25) in the world.
3. Boracay made a debut appearance on the Top 10 Islands list in the Travel + Leisure travel magazine World’s Best Awards 2011, ranking fourth.
4. In 2012, Boracay has been named as the best island in the world by Travel + Leisure
5. Named as the 2014 Best Beach in Asia (TripAdvisor)
Why not take a vacation to the Philippines especially in Boracay in the future! I simply love this paradise!